Too much politics here you say? Consider:
- Lamprey in Watertown. on New Rep's gotcha fees.
- Beantown = Bike Town?. teaser on this Wednesday's podcast with our bike czarina.
- Uh Oh, O.J., vignette of when I whored for a grocery magazine and O.J. Simpson whored for groceries.
- Visiting My Councilor, (not counselor, whom I may or may not need) on John Tobin's latest stint at JP Licks.
- Right Present for a Dead Writer, on what folk leave on the tombstones of two famous writers in Forest Hills.
For those who claim I babble about nothing but politics, click to find other objects of my interest.
Tags: massmarrier, Harrumph, John Tobin, Nicole Freedman, Eugene O'Neill, New Rep, Cummings, O.J. Simpson