Friday, January 28, 2011

Bye Bye to What's Her Name

I can't wait. No Sarah Palin in my blogs, tweets or podcast throughout February 2011...starting three days early. It's a relief. This is my last citation for at least the next 30 days.

When WaPo columnist Dana Milbank proposed this, it seemed like a goof and a melodrama. Some are with the program. Many rationalize, equivocate and make excuses.

Let's cut the crap. Palin is a trivial human being, neither bright enough to lead the nation nor humane enough to respect the commonweal. Everyone from the biggest of big shots in the huge media to us wee bloggy type remarks on her because other do, competitively, and because she jerks us around with her theater, sensationalistically.

I don't really care about the shouting or shaky types who proclaim that we need to let the voters decide. Sure that will happen...as it did two years ago...should she get that far again. I won't help her.

Like the line goes in the cheesiest of movies, "She's dead to me."


No comments: