WGBH's PR department sent out the following rebroadcast sked:
- Sunday, October 9 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. on WGBH World (Comcast 209)
- Monday, October 10 at 7 p.m. on WGBH 2
- Monday, October 10 at 11 p.m. on WGBH World
- Tuesday, October 11 at midnight on WGBH 2 (late Monday night, early Tuesday morning)
- Tuesday, October 11 at 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. on WGBH World
- Tuesday, November 1 at 7 p.m. on WGBH 2
I must say, they are all over this. Tommy won't debate a second time, but the Great Blue Hills folks are making the best of what they have.
Our take was that Maura did a fair job, but had no knockout punch. We also thought that while she harped on his 12 years in the office, even after her 24 year term in office, she does not have a great vision backed by specific enough proposals to make voters switch.