- Homosexual couples have full marriage equality
- Lesbians have access to artificial insemination
- The national Registered Partnership Act was repealed, with registered couples to get the option of converting to marriage
- Homosexual couples must be evaluated and treated equally as adoptive parents
- Lesbians' children have the same legal rights as others
However, it may take up to two years for a gender-neutral liturgy to emerge from the church. Meanwhile, couples have the option for a civil marriage with a church blessing.
It must be increasingly scary for the anti-gay hardliners here. More civilized nations with advanced social systems go to SSM. They live the equality we talk.
Tags: massmarrier, Norway, same sex marriage, registered partners, adoption, artificial insemination, Lutheran