Okay, I hear it and I admit, this blog can be too serious. This is another lightness break.
I just discovered that Luke at Apathetic Nation tagged me. Hey, I can do that too.
8 Random Things About Me
- I find British cryptic puzzles great recreation.
- My deep love of yellow extends to my leather Reebok sneakers.
- I believe that studying Greek was fabulous mind training (the same brilliant professor for six semesters didn't hurt).
- Machines and I get along just swell.
- It is simple for me to go to the fridge or pantry and turn out an elaborate meal from whatever.
- It is a sad week when I don't shop the Haymarket.
- I am an aggressive cyclist, but a patient, law-abiding driver.
- I have three sons, but look and act nothing like Fred MacMurray's Steve Douglas character.
Tags: massmarrier, tagging, eight random things, Beyond495, Scratches, Chimes At Midnight