Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ms. MassResistance Says Lesbian Daughter "Confused"

In a bloggy coup, Mark Snyder runs his interview with Claudia, the daughter of MassResistance blogger in chief, Amy Contrada. Among her comments is, "I am a lesbian, which my mom still does not get. She just says that I am confused."

Check QueerToday here for the whole thing. It's worth reading. She looks like a very together person, particularly for a teen.

Sounds like a job for the Irony Squad.

Also, praise Mark for getting through his post without throwing News you won't hear anywhere else back at them.

Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

John said...

"She looks like a very together person, particularly for a teen."

It has been my experience that the vast majority of teens are very much "together"

The Kids are Alright!

massmarrier said...

That's likely so. Yet, my experience, including two teens still in my house, that they and their friends often lack clarity of vision. Claudia still seems steps ahead, maybe of many adults.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing she has to be a together person in order to survive. I don't imagine her home life is going to get any easier once her mother finds out about this interview, but it sounds like she has a good support system. I hope. She's far far braver than I would have been at seventeen.