Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No Kicking Sarah Loy

I don't know how I missed it (yes, I do, and I blame it on PodcampBoston), but the frivolous charge against Sarah Loy for walking into a VoteOnMarriage rally in Worcester went bye-bye Friday.

In her nah-nah-nah-nah moment, Worcester winger Shari Worthington did not follow through on her complaint scheduled for a judge magistrate hearing yesterday. She had waited until shortly before the Larry Cirignano trial opened to try to intimidate Loy into not testifying. Apparently Worthington thought Larry walking on assault and battery was enough damage.

Also, in a slick move, Cirignano notified KnowThyNeighbor's Tom Lang of the easing of vindictiveness. So, while I was off geeking out, I missed the post over there. I like being somewhere with enough happening that if you snooze you lose. Ban boredom!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we can't let you have too much fun while the rest of us are out here watching the opposition self-implode.

massmarrier said...

Nuk, nuk, nuk. That comment of course came through an AOL account and not the Courting Equality mail.It actually is an "anony-mouse" comment.