- You're suspicious about the motives of our Supreme Judicial Court?
- You can't figure out how the legislature won't act on cleaning up bad laws?
- You wonder if there'll be yet another challenge to same-sex marriage here?
We went on about such matters as:
- How accurate is the concept of our SJC as an activist court legislating from the bench?
- From another angle, is the SJC gun shy after all the grief it got from the Goodridge decision legalizing SSM?
- What's the prospect of overturning the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) with a new President?
- When can we expect action on our 1913 laws preventing out-of-state same-sex couples from marrying here?
Tags: massmarrier, Massachusetts, same sex marriage, Lawyers Weekly, David Yas, Goodridge, Left Ahead!